- Review: “Machete Kills”
- Concert Review: HAIM
- How to be best-in-state at the fair
- The spirits of Denton
- A living canvas
- UPC music series brings South Carolina singer to UNT
- Comedian Lechler ignores hecklers
- Festival Review: Austin City Limits
- Recap: Getting wet at Canned Festival
- Violist to perform at Voertman Hall recital
College Cooking: Alfredo ramen
For an on-the-go student looking for a quick and easy way to make a delicious pasta dish without the high cost, this recipe comes in handy. Ramen noodles are a staple in most student kitchens and this recipe is a great way to use these noodles without the high amounts of sodium in the flavor packets.
1 pkg. Ramen noodles
1 cup Alfredo sauce
Mixed vegetables to taste
Prepare the ramen noodles following the directions on the package without adding the flavor packet. Drain the water, add the Alfredo sauce and the veggies and return to heat. Boil until the veggies are warm and add any additional seasoning such as pepper to taste.
For a more filling dinner portion add grilled chicken and enjoy. For these and other great student-friendly recipes visit Pinterest.com/NTDaily.